Friday, March 4, 2011

Giddy up Friday: Gnome Sweet Gnomes!

My daughter's and I just returned home from watching the awesome and adorable Gnomeo and Juliet movie! We've been waiting so long to see it and since Daddy is on a business trip - I planned to take them to do a fun thing to keep them from getting too sad...this was the PERFECT pick me up!
As soon as we got in the car, we began chatting about our favorite scenes! We then moved right onto:
"When we get home....I'm going to draw a picture of my OWN gnomes!" exclaimed Elephant!
"Yeah, and I'm going to draw some too", replied Monkey! and she continued with "Ph and Mommy, can we play with the clay and make some clay Gnomes?"
To which I most certianly replied with, "well....YEAH!!!, totally!"
So we bust out the sculpey and made these....They were so much fun and are sure to come to life when we leave the house! If you make some - drop me a link, I'd love to see your Gnomes - I'm obsessed! Have a great weekend!

1 comments :

Isabelle said... [Reply]

Your little ones are so creative and talented! ☺

Post a Comment